I am working as an Assistant Professor for Business Systems Engineering at TU Wien since July 2020. Prior to moving to TU Wien, I worked as a Postdoc Researcher at the Knowledge Engineering Research Group of the University of Vienna. I received my Diploma in Information Science and my PhD (Dr. rer. pol.) from the University of Bamberg where I primarily worked on multi-view enterprise modeling.
During my academic career, I was a visiting researcher at and am up to date active collaborator with the University of Technology Sydney, the Instituto Tecnologico Autonomo de Mexico, the University of Pretoria, Stockholm University, and the Ecolé de Mines d’Albi.
Latest Blog Posts
- The bigER Modeling Tool has now more than 5000 Users in VS Code Modeling Tool Entity Relationship bigER VS Code
- New SoSyM Special Issue on 'Modeling and Sustainability' Journal Special Issue Modeling Sustainability SoSyM
- Best Reviewer Award for the SoSyM Journal also in 2022. Community work Reviewing SoSyM
- Joint PhD with Université du Québec à Rimouski (UQAR). PhD Supervision Collaboration Ontology-driven Conceptual Modeling
- Best Reviewer Award for the SoSyM Journal. Community work Reviewing SoSyM
More posts can be found in the archive.